Mynor “Eddie” Rodriguez
Law Office Of Mynor E. Rodriguez P.C.
1300 McGowen St., Suite 280
Houston, TX 77092
Licenses and Admissions:
- State Bar of Texas, 2002
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers
- War Chest Contributor
- American Association for Justice
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- St. Mary’s University – BA in Philosophy 1997
- St. Mary’s University School of Law – JD 2002
- Institute of World Legal Problems at the University of Innsbruck Austria – Global Legal Issues program
- St. Mary’s University – Masters Degree in International Relations 2002
- Glen S. Baum and John V. Winn v. Texas Farmers Insurance Company et al (first party insurance claim, breach of contract, Texas Insurance Code violations, bad faith; secured favorable settlement on behalf of victims of the Bastrop Fire)
- Apartment Investors, L.L.C. v. Mid-Century Insurance Company et al (first party insurance claim, breach of contract, Texas Insurance Code violations, bad faith; secured favorable settlement for large apartment complex in McAllen, Texas damaged by a severe hail and windstorm)
Born in Guatemala City, Guatemala, Mynor “Eddie” Rodriguez earned his Bachelor of Arts from St. Mary’s University in 1997. In 2002, he received his Doctorate of Jurisprudence from St. Mary’s University School of Law. During his tenure at law school, he completed the Global Legal Issues program at the Institute of World Legal Problems at the University of Innsbruck, Austria as well as receiving his Masters in International Relations from St. Mary’s University.
Throughout his career, Eddie has had the opportunity to take on the largest defendants fighting for individual rights. After graduating from law school, Eddie was a briefing attorney for the Court of Appeals, Thirteenth District in Corpus Christi, Texas. As a briefing attorney for Justice J. Bonner Dorsey, he honed the writing skills that he utilizes today to win for his clients.
Eddie served the Great State of Texas as the Chief Committee Clerk of the Human Services Committee in the Texas House of Representatives where he managed over one hundred pieces of legislation during the tumultuous 78th Legislative Session. He next joined Silber Pearlman LLP in Houston, Texas as an Associate Attorney where he represented petrochemical and construction workers in their personal injury claims. He mastered his craft of taking on Big Insurance while part of the Mostyn Law Firm where he handled hundreds of first party litigation claims and bad faith claims against insurance companies. Eddie helped hundreds of individuals and families recover the wrongfully denied insurance benefits they deserved after Hurricane Ike and Hurricane Dolly.
His broad legal experience allows him to be ready to face every challenge by intransigent tortfeasors and corporations. Eddie stands ready to fight for individual, family and small business who have been injured or damaged due to the actions or omission of others.
He is licensed to practice law in Texas and the U.S. District Courts for the Southern District of Texas. Mr. Rodriguez is a member of the State Bar of Texas, American Association for Justice, Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Houston Trial Lawyers Association and San Antonio Trial Lawyer Association. Eddie is fluent in Spanish and able to help his Spanish speaking clients without the need for a translator.